Today we have strong NE (bura) wind up to 13 m/s. The decision is to make the safety comitiee briefing on Lijak landing place at 11am - so we all meet at 11am at Lijak landing field.
If the decision will be to try with the task the official transport will depart from Lijak landing field at 11:30 and the task briefing will be at 13:00 at Lijak launch.

Forcast for tomorow is for much less wind and therefore we are certian to have a nice task then.