Today we have strong NE (bura) wind up to 13 m/s again. Some forcasts call for overcasted skies early in the day. The decision is to make, similar as on second day, the safety comitiee briefing on Lijak landing place at 11am - so we all meet at 11am at Lijak landing field.
If the decision will be to try with the task the official transport will depart from Lijak landing field at 11:30 and the task briefing will be at 13:00 at Lijak launch.